free web tracker soliloquies: secluding day

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

secluding day


With 19/49 days of summer vacation remaining, I have finally restarted working on my senior thesis again. I secluded myself in my room today, and wrote about 4,300 letters so far. The amount necessary is 12,000, so I'm about 1/3 finished. Well, I've heard that most people write around 18,000 but...I'll write the amount I think is necessary. Who cares about others?

This is the state my room is currently situated in. Prints given to instruct us the way we must write our theses in, the resources I copied out of newspapers and some useless books are shattered hopelessly on the floor along with my raquet, slacks, wires, and a bag from BEAMS. On my computer desk, there lays the books I'm currently using for my thesis, an electronic dictionary, a video tape, a video camera, an MD, some more prints, and a bottle of Suntory's oolong tea. What a mess...but it's my rooms' tradition to get messy, when something big related to school is coming up, like exams, and of course, this thesis. I assume the current situation will continue on for a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home