free web tracker soliloquies: lightning

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

lightning

There's got to be something terribly wrong with our environment.

Normally, here in Japan, located in the northern hemisphere of our planet, thunderstorms rarely occur. Even though today, as you know, is January 14th and it's winter, frequent lightning continuously flashed the dark, cloudy sky this afternoon. On the other hand, it's snowing like crazy in Hokuriku and Tohoku regions this year and I'm feeling a grave sense of apprehension toward the change in our environment. Bad weather kept me inside, so I don't really have much to write about today. Let's talk about yesterday instead.

I spent half of my day outside studying in classes while the other half was being spent in city centers yesterday. Due to my timetable, I have 3rd period off on Fridays. Although I tend to have a tough time spending this 90 minute-long boringness, I've decided to bring my friends over to Yokohama where I had to pick up my cell phone I ordered the day before yesterday. 90 minutes was a bit short for us to actually do anything fun there after all, but it was nice having someone with me on my way to and back from Yokohama.

After the civil law class on 4th period, my friend asked me to help her out with her Powerpoint presentation. Since I didn't have any need to rush out of school yesterday, I decided to help her out. 2 more of my classmates followed us into the computer room which brought us all to Shibuya after her assignment finished.

It was a weird combination member-wise, but the time I spent with them in Tsuki-no-Shizuku was quite enjoyable, talking about a lot of different stuff. I'm not going to specifically write about what we talked about there though.

We spent about 3.5 hours there, clogging up waiting line (oops!) and played this game that supposedly measures how efficient the player's right cerebral hemisphere is in an arcade nearby. I said goodbye to my friends in Shibuya at around 22:45 and came home at around 0:30.

That's the whole reason why I've slept through most of today. So what. It's a Saturday. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home