free web tracker soliloquies: hesitation

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

hesitation



My parents said they will offer me airline tickets to New York and back, if I desire to make a visit to the States, and am able to find a place to stay this summer. My friends are welcoming my visit, so lodgeing is not an issue, however I have tons of homework given out this summer and of course, I must finish writing the first draft of my "graduation" thesis. To go or not to go? That is the question.

Oh yeah...for more realistic and care free option,
I would love to visit ,
walk and shop around ,
then, maybe walk down to ,
take the bus to
and have a glamorous look of
upon exams' completion! lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

again some nice photo's

www.redknuckles.blogspot.com

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home