free web tracker soliloquies: a plain old august 20th

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, August 20, 2004

a plain old august 20th


I woke up at 9 this morning, left for the library at 10:30 and borrowed some books related to my thesis and my history report there. As always. my mother asked me a favor, so I went to the supermarket again, and purchased bread, pork, leek, beansprout and shimeji. On my way back, I had a pack of leek spurting out of my PORTER totebag, which would've been a very peculiar view. I got back home at 11:30.

Today was not quite a thesis only day. After I got home, I began working on my thesis, but my habit prohibits me from studying while the sun is up, so I began making MP3 files of sound effects, out of the MD recording I made from the broadcast of the "Trivia" program yesterday. I really wish the Premiere will accept MP3 files uploaded on to its timeline.

And now, I am accerarating my brain cells by 139.6% and adding on the evidence necessary to make my hypothesis "installable" into my thesis. Currently, at 6,500 letters, I am aiming for 8,000 for today. My original plan was to finish 10,000, but I decided to be a little bit more easy-going.

I'm sorry for this rubbish. Oh yes, I can't wait till the 26th or the 27th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home