free web tracker soliloquies: woah

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, July 15, 2005

woah

I'm seriously feeling a decline of my English skills. The blog entrees I've posted a year ago seems much more intelligent and smooth. Maybe it was a mistake for me to choose a once-a-week class for English this year...languages are hard to obtain and maintain. The more you do, the better you get. The debating class I took this year is a lot of fun indeed, but...I would like to interfere more with English.

So...I promise I will begin posting blogs again in English. Blogger's posting systems have improved, with an easier method for me to upload pictures. Unfortunately, I have spring term exams coming up. This will be my declaration.

"I, Tatsuya will try my best to post blog entrees everyday, after I return from my trip to Europe."

Now, instead of sitting face-to-face with my laptop, I must study for my dreadful spring term exams...according to my plan, I am supposed to be studying civil law today. This may seem unnatural to all of you Brits and Americans, but here in Japan, Civil Law is recognized as one of six most important laws. Rumors say that the test itself is hilariously easy, but I'll do my best.

Just like this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home