free web tracker soliloquies: hiroyama

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, February 14, 2005

hiroyama

This friend of mine from New Jersey sent me a mail today, saying that she wants to see me during my visit. Isn't this just great!? I'm thrilled...it could be a bit tough for me strengthwise with jetlag, but of course I'll do my best to see you. I mailed my friend again today. He seems to be planning something special for my visit. I can't wait to find out all about it.

My family went driving around Shonan today with my grandmother's request. We brought her to Hiroyama Park, a scenic park built on a former navy base, where you can see the whole Sagami Bay with Enoshima cand Mt. Fuji in the background. Here's a pic. If you're interested, see it for yourself when you visit Japan.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Thats me !

Alas, your journey here coincided with my trip elsewhere, thus we never reunited.

Too bad.. I hope you will come again soon.

All love,
Naomi

3:08 AM  
Blogger Tatsuya said...

I just noticed your comment! It is you indeed...lol We can always use the internet, hehe.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home