free web tracker soliloquies: bye for now

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

bye for now


Although I signed up for work again today, my company was unable to place me anywhere because it was a Sunday. An unexpected day off work, with nothing to do.

When I visited amazon.com yesterday, I found out that they started taking pre-orders for Season 9 DVDs of FRIENDS, which were bound to be shipped on March 9th. So I ordered it, along with Roswell Season 2 DVDs. Since I have gotten a guaranteed continuation of FRIENDS now, I decided to finish FRIENDS' Season 8 today. Boy, they sure are entertaining! lol

Speaking of American dramas, my local cable television station is beginning their broadcast of FOX from March, which is something I've been waiting for, ever since I've found out about their lineup. Unfortunately, it's available only on digital broadcast and it costs 10,000 yen to change the current terminal into the one that's compatible with the digital broadcast. I'm going to beg for it...when my father comes home next time. I'll get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home