free web tracker soliloquies: human after all

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

human after all


The content of my work is becoming closer to what I've originally imagined, as the completion approaches. It used to be more of an outdoor work before, but today, I stayed indoors, moving from room to room, cleaning by wiping things with a cloth, dipped in detergent. Rooms I worked in were cold, since heating weren't installed yet, but the conditions were way better than the first day.

I was amused to find out that there's a Japanese style room in all of the lots, at least in the condominium I work in. I've believed that everyone, especially young people, prefer a Western style room over Japanese style room. Most of the lots have a 3LDK plan, but one of the three rooms is always a Japanese style room with tatamis. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home