free web tracker soliloquies: waste

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, January 17, 2005

waste

I had to go to school just for homeroom today. I'm dumping 2000 yen just to go to school to get some prints and other craps they hand out. Technically, it's my parents' money, but with all these 2000 yen flying out of their account, it should make my parents' cry, so I'm saying it for their sake.

I was expecting to get my TOEFL score back today, which is something I've been anxious ever since I took it. Well, they didn't. It's not their fault, but it's a nice addition to the "pissed offness" I'm getting from me having to go to school for no particular reason, without any thing to learn or earn. Hey, that rhymes.

What's more, this irregular time schedule is screwing up my "body clock". I leave me house at around noon, which gives my lifecycles negative effects. I can sleep late, but it also makes me stay up late. Even if I do wake up as usual early in the morning, I have nothing to do. I can't go out, because school is smack in the middle of the day, making me unable to do anything in the morning nor the afternoon.

With all these demerits, I would just love to do whatever I want not going to school, but my recommendation...I wouldn't dare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home