free web tracker soliloquies: mathmatics

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

mathmatics

You know what? I'm going to sue the one who created this year's test. The difficulty level is astronomical. Even 2-Rui students were suffering from it's trickyness.

Me? Hell, it killed ME. Mostly blank, bye-bye points, sinking score. So what...I swear I'll get a full mark in tomorrow's English. Yeah, you bet.

As I've written, homestay students from Australia arrived today. Although they're both 14, they're really gentle and polite. One's a bit shy, but the other is really asking me questions and stuff about Japan, some of them I can't answer from lack of my knowledge. They were watching sumo when I came home for God's sake. lol From these conversations we did today, my image of Australia changed dramatically. It seems like a nice place, just like my friend kept on insisting it is! lol That was my day one...before I go, I would like to note everyone that they're students' from my sister's exchange program, not mine.

One last thing. Are Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston really breaking up? If the story's true, it's kind of sad, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home