free web tracker soliloquies: uh-oh

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

uh-oh


Red Square, Moscow, Russia
All right. It seems like I'm really running late on my schedule...I may not be able to finish any of the subjects necessary for the proficiency test. SHIT. Yeah, I've spent some nice time with my family during the "sanganichi"(1/1-1/3), meaning that I didn't do anything academic. I've only finished Math A! No, not the subject, which includes Math B partinally, but ONLY the section Math A. Some of you may figure how dead I am from this fact. I should be facing my desk solving problems instead of typing a blog like this, but I like exercising my English skills superior to math problems, so bare with me. lol

From now on, my winter recess is probably going to be stuffed with Math, possibly kobun and kanbun...this totally sucks. :( Oh yeah, I'll probably be visiting the States, New Jersey and New York City starting from 2/19 to 2/26. Yippee!

Independence Square, Kiev, Ukraine

Acropolis, Athens, Greece

Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, Vienna, Austria

Brandenburg Gate, Berlin, Germany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home