free web tracker soliloquies: grandparents'

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, January 03, 2005

grandparents'


Tokyo Tower, Tokyo, Japan
Since I can't find any pic to use for this blog, I decided to show how everyone celebrated the arrival of 2005. If these pics interfere with copyright in any way...let me know. lol

I was visiting my grandparents' as usual for a day. They live about 60km away from the place I live, in Tokyo, but I was amazed to see the amount of snow remaining! What's more, the temperature felt a bit colder there. Although the distance is not too far, I may be able to call this "kisei". lol

Because of this, I was unable to update my blog. There's not much to say besides this...sorry!

Harbour Bridge, Sydney, Australia

Taipei 101, Taipei, Taiwan

Hong Kong, China

Jakarta, Indonesia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home