free web tracker soliloquies: pissed

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

pissed


I'm pissed of all the time I think I have now with nothing to do. I'm bored, but I have no intention to study for the prolificiency test. I feel like going out, but I can't think up of anything to do outside either. Shopping? Sorry folks, out of cash.

Here's my day today. I watched TV most of the day. No, nothing Japanese. Everything in English. It began with CNN Headline News on BS1 or 2 in the morning, then "NewlyWeds" on MTV featuring Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson, then ABC "World News Tonight" on BS1 or 2, because Ashlee Simpson's program which came on after "NewlyWeds" was really getting on my nerves. After "World News Tonight", I changed the channel back to MTV to watch "Pimp My Ride", a program that converts crappy cars into dream cars. Their designs were really awful, but I liked the ideas and concepts that were taken in the conversion, especially, the Lamborghini Doors that were built in to a Honda Civic. I had lunch, then I changed the channel to Star Channel, a subscriber movie channel. They had "Good Morning, Vietnam" on, so I watched that. Robin Williams was really funny. A bit heartwarming.

Boring, huh? I know I should begin studying for the test...but I just don't feel like it. I can't wait until I can go shopping again with all the otoshidamas that are due on New Year's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home