free web tracker soliloquies: Guten tag

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Guten tag


My mom's cousin, who currently resides in Zurich came over today. She had an international marriage last year and her stories about her life there were very interesting to listen to. We had French for lunch because of her visit, which satisfied my appetite along with the stories.

For your information, tomorrow is Christmas Eve, although it doesn't feel like it at all with all this warm weather. I made an attempt to print out the nengajyos today, but my PC misprinted two of them. I wonder why...it's probably because my parents' PC, which is the one our printer is connected to is very, very, very, very, very, slow. I'm going to have to go to the post office tomorrow for replacement cards, paying 5 yen for each replacement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home