free web tracker soliloquies: Mac

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Mac


I've made my "nengajyo" today, in spite of my necessity to study mathmatics for the proficiency test. I swear I'm going to study after Christmas, I promise. I wasn't going to send out much this year, but after I looked through my school buzz book, it turned out that I must send out at least 40. Oh well. I've designed it myself again like last year, from a scratch. No, I'm not cutting my ink usage. It's just the kind of design I favor, so...bear with me if you receive one.

Since I was sick and tired from the look and feel of my PC, I decided to change it's interface, Mac style. The result is posted below. Isn't it cool!? lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home