free web tracker soliloquies: spic and span

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, December 13, 2004

spic and span


I wonder how I am going to live through the break that is going to come real soon...? I did a lot of things today to consume time I had in my hands, but were not really necessary. I'm planning on going skiing at least once, get my driver's license and...the list ends there. Oh, we're planning on accepting 2 exchange students from Australia that are coming over to my sister's school. 2 guys. Isn't it exciting!? No sarcasm, really.

If I wrap up my day today, it would be like...

Cycled around my neighborhood
Went to 7-11 to pay
Played piano
Began reading "The Catcher In The Rye"
Watched CNN and ABC
Resetuped my PC
Installed our new printer
Claimed Canon's service center since the printer we've got had an intialization failure

Since I resetuped my PC, it feels really fast! I think I'd be able to use it for couple more years, although I'm planning on getting a new one upon my recommendation. The replacement printer's supposed to arrive on 15th. I was quite impressed by the quick support they gave us, considering the fact that Canon's a big company. It's difficult to forgive that fact that they shipped us broken product, but hey, they're giving us a new one, free of charge. It's their responsibility, but their decision sure was quick.

"The Catcher In The Rye"'s really interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home