free web tracker soliloquies: some thoughts

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, December 10, 2004

some thoughts


Hmm...I'm running out of Christmas photos to use for this blog...I need 15 more to keep this "project" going. lol

I don't really have anything to write about today. I was kind of pissed off throughout the day...for "yes" particular reason, but the anger that was the root of my irritation and melancholy had somewhat vaporized inside me, without any "rough reaction" with it. No, it's not about the test.

You know what? Human beings are meant to suffer from confusion, doubts and questions throughout their lives. Of course, with the glorious thinking power we have, we are able to conquer these causes of the suffering, but another one arises soon after one before it deminishes. Sometimes, these causes arise simultaneously. This is like our destiny...well, we are able to sense a feeling of accomplishment when these problems are solved, which is like the only motivation that keeps us moving, I think. No, it's not like I want to die or anything, but these thoughts came up suddenly today in my mind. What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home