free web tracker soliloquies: japanese

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, December 03, 2004

japanese


Day 2. I did preferably well on English Oral and Math tests, but Japanese test, which is a subject I didn't study a sufficient amount, I did terrible. I was unable to answer any of the problems with 100% confidence...I could get a "C" this term. Luckily, tomorrow's subjects aren't much of a hassle.

Anyway, Japanese and Math are the subjects I do worst out of all the subjects in my school. Even though I think I will reach the average for Math this term, it had always been a pain in the neck for the past two years, never reaching the average expect this one time. All I've ever gotten in Math were C and D. Japanese, I did well on report cards, but test scores were terrible, proving that I lack ability to understand things my teacher wanted to say. Not just modern Japanese, but I'm terrible at "Kanbun" and "Kobun" too.

The reason why I'm writing this today is because of the proficiency tests that are coming up next January. Subjects we are going to be tested on are English, Japanese and Math. This is really outrageous, because I do not "perform" well with those subjects. Why don't they let us choose the subjects be tested on or why don't they specify the subjects according to the faculty of his/her choice? I'll do way better if one of these systems are implemented...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home