free web tracker soliloquies: day after tomorrow

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

day after tomorrow


I wonder how much more I am going to able to accomplish, now that I've wasted most of the time, including today, not studying. I'm really worried about all the subjects that I'm believing that I'd be able to study in a day before that subject's test, since I'm not studying any of those subject I've just mentioned. Also, I'm worried about the MUN test, since it's range is really broad. From vocabs to diplomatic techniques to caucusing to UN history. Ahhh. lol

Good news is that I was able to advance my understanding for the integral problems I was stumped at today. Bad news is that even though I advance my understanding for it, I'll probably be unable to get the problems right on the test itself, as seen from the experience I had last term. Well, better start my studying. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home