free web tracker soliloquies: working

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

working


Last night, I ate out with my family excluding my mom, which was something I haven't done for a while. My mom had to participate in this gathering of my sister's school. From my request, we went to this local somewhat famous Italian restaurant. Delicious, especially grilled veal I ordered! So soft and tender...lol

Today. I've been watching DVDs and getting rid of all my assignments that are due this week. So far, I've finished one of the current event reports, meaning I've got an ethics report and another current events report remaining. I should be able to wipe them off my To-Do list, not too far in the future. Oh, what should I do with our draft resolution...? I guess I'm off to a MSN confrence this evening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home