free web tracker soliloquies: wow

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

wow


I've noticed that it's possible to make subjects I dislike interesting.

This may be hard to believe, but I was able to do "THE MATH" 3 hours, continuouslly today. As a result, from the point of not understanding it at all, I was able to complete 3 out of 8 pages specified as the testing range for the final this semester...no, trimester? Whichever. The point is...I was able to enjoy solving math. Maybe not directly, but the time I spent solving those problems was definately enjoyable, and fun! Isn't it wonderful? I enjoyed solving math! lol

I'm definately going to do it again, before the finals. Definately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home