free web tracker soliloquies: continued...

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, November 26, 2004

continued...


As I've written in my post yesterday, I studied again, outside my house. I wasn't able to accomplish as efficient as I did yesterday, but I was able to clear my norma set for today: Japanese History and Mathmatics are gone for good, along with English Reading. Yay!

Anyway, isn't it warm tonight? I wore my coat today since it was really chilly last night, even with my blazer on and it seemed like I was going to be late home again today. Instead, strong, south wind is blowing continuouslly, which is giving up a warm evening today.

Lastly, when I went on the scale today, the computer gave me a number, which meant that I've lost 2kg and lost 2% of body fat ratio
in a day. Is this possible, even if we consider the fact that I've not taken decent lunch and dinner today? We deninately don't eat 2kg of food everyday or do we? I conjecture that our scale is going nuts. We'd better get a new one. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home