free web tracker soliloquies: je peux étudier

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

je peux étudier


Je pouvais étudier! Il fait beau, quand nous pouvons avoir plaisir à étudier. Je vais étudier encore demain.

Okay, I got that off a translator. Um...just the second sentence's later half though. It says

"I was able to study! It is nice,when we are able to enjoy studying. I'm going to study again tomorrow."

in French. In fact, I enjoyed it so much that by the time I noticed, the clock on my cell showed 21:30 as the current time. Wow, 5 hours and 30 minutes of continuous work. Impressive, isn't it? lol Politics and Economics, English Reading were almost taken care of today and I advanced a bit with one of the Mathmatics. According to the plan, I'm supposed to get rid of Japanese History and the Mathmatics I worked on today tomorrow.

K.C. and Sunshine Band - That's the Way (I Like It)
Oh, that's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh,
I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home