free web tracker soliloquies: not much

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

not much


Hi. How are you people? I'm studying REALLLLY hard for the finals...NOT! I did solve some Math problems today, but not in a pace that is necessary to complete everything on time. Oh...some one please give me a hand here! I'm having trouble studying. Je ne peux pas étudier!

By the way, it's a month 'till Christmas Eve. It doesn't feel like that though. By far, this winter is really warm with highs going up to 20C. The weather's weird again this year too. In fact, it's weird every year, so weird weathers are not so weird anymore...if you know what I mean. Oh, I wonder why Christmas Eves are more considerale, when it's
technically just a day before Christmas, which is of course, the main holiday? Well, I do like Christmas Eves better myself...it's another stupid thought of mine. lol Well, gotta go! Au revior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home