free web tracker soliloquies: unlucky

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, November 29, 2004

unlucky


It was an unfortunate day for me today, despite the "luck forecast" or the horoscope thing I spotted when I was just about to leave on Fuji-TV this morning, which said that Aquarius people were going to be the luckiest today.

Because of the railroad crossing, the bus I usually take to Zushi station took 20 minutes, instead of usual 10. When I arrived at the station, the train was accelarating from the platform, which stranded me for 6 minutes until the next train. Altogether, it took me an hour and a half
to get to school, which was about 20 minutes longer than usual.

Actually, the whole bad luck thing began when I was just about to leave this morning. I was unable to find my keychain that has all of my keys bundled together; 2 of my house keys, a locker key, a desk key and a bike key.

Fortunately, I was given a call from Mr. Kosegawa about an hour and a half ago and he told me that it was found in the AVC room today. I wonder why I left it there...well, I guess this evens out the luck-o-meter for the day. Thank God! lol

Conguratulations, Julia Roberts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home