free web tracker soliloquies: in a "slanted mood"

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

in a "slanted mood"


Aren't there days when you are pissed off for no particular reason? Well, today was one of those days. I was really...irritated throughout the day, starting from the haste I had from second period. I wonder why...oh, there can't be any reasons when I'm irritated for no particular reason. Duh! lol

In a state like this, I feel comfortable being alone...it empties out my mind, without the hassle that generates when people are around. It's not like I'm a "alone" person or anything, but when I'm in this condition, I just long to be left alone. Aren't there times when you want to be alone, away from everyone, or is it just me? This question could more likely be my speciality, compared to the question I wrote on the first sentence.

Today, I was surprised to hear something from my sis, which was something I don't recall telling her or gave permission to proliferate to the only person whom I told to. What a blabbermouth! For your information, it's my mother. Now, my sis is suspecting me stronger than ever and it's really annoying, since I usually tend to keep my things to myself. The only reason I told my mother is because it was kind of unavoidable. I should've just lied...
I'm regretting it.

Oh, this is not as serious as it may sound. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home