free web tracker soliloquies: tomorrow

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

tomorrow


It's December. A new terminal opened in Tokyo International Airport.

It was my last "ordinary" class in high school, excluding French. From what I see and hear, a lot of people whom came directly up from our middle school seem to have more passion towards our classes and last of those classes, which was today seemed to be memorable. A lot of pictures were taken with some of the teachers today and most of the teachers left messages for us, which were either tips for the future, or the meaning he/she placed inside his/her classes.

However, I really don't have any passion towards our school unfortunately. I don't really care whether today was a last or final or never ever of our classes. Sorry. 2 more hours until tomorrow. A lot should be done, but I don't have any desire to do so. It'll all turn out fine...I hope. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home