free web tracker soliloquies: today

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

today


Day 1. It all went just fine, I think. Polictics and Economics and Japanese History tests were just too easy, considering the amount of studying I did for preparation. English Reading test, I can't really judge whether I did well or not, because all of the problems were written, essay-like, questions.

The problem is tomorrow. I haven't finished not one of the subjects that are due to be tested tomorrow and what's worse, I don't have any intention of doing so. My feelings are already targeting Christmas, as you can see from the photos I've been and am using for this blog. So...even though the finals this term are supposed to be the most important thing for me now, the ratio of importance is far bellow Christmas. Christmas songs are continually playing on my computer...I wish it snows this winter, although the weather's been really warm. Unlikely. Bummer. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home