free web tracker soliloquies: day 3 1/2

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

day 3 1/2


Day 3 1/2. lol

An unnecessary day off from school in the midst of test period. Yeah, I'm at least studying the minumun amount, that is, Math C. I've gotten halfway through now, but I just can't figure out the reason(or reasons?) why 200(2) and 201 lead to the answers and explanations written on the appendix? Why does it flip??? Unfortunately, the answer to that question is nowhere to been seen on my notebook...oh, please. Anyway, I won't be able to get anything above B whether I work on it or not. I'm just doing it for...confirmation. Well, g2g!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home