free web tracker soliloquies: family get-together

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

family get-together


We celebrated my grandmother's 69th birthday yesterday at our house yesterday. It's been a while since last time I met my grandparents, so we talked about a lot of things for quite a while! What's more, even though it was my grandmother's birthday, they gave me congrats money to me for passing the level 1 eiken. Yay!

They're going to stay another night here. I wonder what we're going to talk about tonight. My father, who was present yesterday had left for his buisiness trip like always. I wonder what he is doing out there...

We've purchased a new printer today. The quality of this year's "nengajyo" should increase dramatically...I hope. Next year is the year of "bird". It's so difficult to think up of a nengajyo design that matches with...birds. They're birds for God's sake! lol I don't think I'm going to put last year's effort this year though. I sent out like 50 last year, but I'm only planning on sending out about 25.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home