free web tracker soliloquies: final

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, December 20, 2004

final


My heart is gradually getting motivated from the approach of university life. After all, I'm only going to have to go to school for a month or around 20 times in total. That's it! :) I've never really had any attributions toward my school, after my expectations were badly betrayed...I had some kind of "perfection" that existed in my imagination and it's falsity was really hard for me to accept. Even without that imagination, I would've been deeply depressed from the way my school is. Therefore, I just want to advance into university A.S.A.P, but this high expectation that I now have toward university could be betrayed once again after I get into university, making me want to go out into society A.S.A.P. lol

As the title indicates, today was the final day of 2nd trimester...yeah the day of report cards. Why did I get a B for Japanese History!? This is a disgrace! I'll bet you that "he" doesn't understand how grades are calculated in our school...all other grades were as expected.

Also, today was the final episode of drama, "Last Christmas". Things went so rapidly, didn't it? lol I knew it was going to end happily-ever-after, but things were way too artificial. That's indeed a part that's good about dramas on some aspects though.

Christmas is coming up. Recent theories indicate that Jesus Christ was not really born on 12/25, but either way, Christmas is a wonderful holiday. It's not like I'm Christian or anything. It's mood and it's decorations are so pretty and heart warming...I wonder why we decorate pine trees on Christmas with ornaments and braids? Do they have significant meaning with them? I can somewhat understand the star...but why a tree? There are no pine trees growing around Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus, as far as I know. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home