free web tracker soliloquies: shopping

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

shopping


I woke up, took breakfast, vacuumed the 2nd floor of my house and off I went to Yokohama to do some shopping today. I didn't buy a lot of stuff, but I really wanted to get out of the house and there was this thing I needed to buy. Besides, the commuter pass was going to expire tomorrow, so today was just the day.

It was warm throughout the day again like all days, with a maximum temperature of 16C or something. That's just about...it.

Oh, I'm watching "The Pianist" which is a movie I had saved in my PC, but wasn't able to watch for a month now. It's really...interesting, but grotesque. I can give mercy to Jewish people if I just watched the movie itself, from the situation they were in then, now known as "Holocaust", but I don't think it's that simple, because the walls and the Ghetto that appear in the movie closely resemble of the wall that the Israelis are building in Jerusalem now...why are they doing things that is close to the things Nazis did to Jewish people to Palestinians? I just don't get that part...the repitation of history is unavoidable. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home