free web tracker soliloquies: the phantom of the opera

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

the phantom of the opera


They're going to perform the musical, "The Phantom Of The Opera" in Tokyo, starting from January! I'm really fond of musicals(I liked the opera I saw this summer too), so I would love to see it. It's true that I've already seen it twice in Broadway, I own the CD recording of London performance and the play itself should look better with actors using English dialogues, rather than Japanese.

The reason why I want to see the Japanese version is for comparison. I've seen both Japanese and English version of the musical "Lion King" and some differences were noticable. Musical "Cats" is also going to be performed in Tokyo next year, but I'd prefer this one over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home