free web tracker soliloquies: nengajyo

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

nengajyo


I've finished my nengajyo today. I'll probably send some back, but 37 in total for now. I had to help my parents make their casual nengajyo today, which was pain in the neck. They were blaming me, for printing errors and stuff. It's not MY fault, God...at least we were able to finish it. Phew.

I was finally able to rack up all the FRIENDS DVDs I've purchased so far! It's not like I wanted to, but it felt kind of good to see your whole collection, nice and colorful. lol :) So far, I've spent about $300 or about 33,000 yen on them and there's about $75 more to go in order to complete it. I was browsing through amazon.com today and found out that ROSWELL's season 2 DVDs cost about $50, even though I've bought it's season 1 for $14.99. I'm going to have to wait for another sale, even though I'm anxious to see what happens to everyone. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home