free web tracker soliloquies: Christmas Eve

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve


I was planning on enjoying my Christmas Eve watching "The Terminal" with my friends, but instead, we had fun in a different way. I'm not going to note much on how we had fun though. Mainly conversations, plus this and that. lol

Millenario began today in Marunouchi district, near Tokyo station. This year is supposed to be a Japan-EU Relations year or something and it's supposed to be gorgeous. For those who haven't seen it yet, I strongly recommend it, since they are going to suspend it from 2006, due to district redevelopment plans.

Japanese people tend to feel something special about Christmas Eve but to be frank, it's just "a day before Christmas, with a name". Main day is the actual Christmas. I may have written this before...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home