free web tracker soliloquies: snow

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

snow


It snowed today! It's a rare occasion to snow in Tokyo region, because of these two meteorlogical and geographical reasons. First, the temperature is rather high here and second, the mountain range to the north blocks out all the humidity necessary to create snow or rain, so Tokyo remains sunny throughout the winter, normally.

Enough science. As you can see, it snowed, although most of it has already melted, but it was really nice to watch. After watching snow for like 3 hours (jk), I've finally done it...yes, I've began studying for the proficiency test.

You know what? I have an advice for all of you who attend my school and are reading this blog...YOU'D BETTER BEGIN STUDYING RIGHT NOW! All right, I admit. Maybe because I'm such a dumbass and I TOTALLY SUCK at math, but it's tough work...really. The section is way too broad. You have to solve like 20 pages a day to finish all of it. I'm only solving the A problems and the clear problems of A and B problems but still, it's a lot of work. The problem is...I can't find prints 1-32 of Mr. Yagi. Oh well...not really.

There's a lot I have to set up besides studying too. I want to work and earn a lot of money in a short period. Actually, I must, or else I won't be able to have any fun in New York. Anyway, my dad's going to bring us to this nice Italian restaurant in Kamakura tomorrow. That shall wipe away all the exhaust...I hope. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home