free web tracker soliloquies: english

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

english

Boy, it was long, wasn't it? Anyway, the proficiency tests are finally over, I mean in real life.

Homestay day 2. We played a game of Monopoly today, although I bankrupted...darn. lol There were hotels everywhere, impossible to evade. Unlucky me. The winner, Jamie, had about $6500 when the game ended. Wow.

I received a reply for the mail informing my friend in NJ about the flight today. On it, he said that his dad will do his best to pick me up at John F. Kennedy Airport upon my arrival. I can't thank them enough! This trip is going to be fantastic...wait for me you guys, I'm comin'! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home