free web tracker soliloquies: workin' hard

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

workin' hard

Today, I worked for my second time at this place I've been working since Sunday. Believe it or not, I work at a condo construction site as an assistant. I clean the rooms up most of the times, which I thought was a suitable job for me, since I can't leave messes alone. I'm not a puritan, but I...can't. lol

Anyway, the job itself is really simple and boring, but the wages are high. I get paid 8000 yen per day, working 7 hours. That's about 1100 yen per hour. Great, huh? I also have this goal I would like to achieve. I may have written about it before, but I want to earn $1000 to spend in the States. Currently, I've earned 16000 yen, which is equivalent to $150. 10 more times should make my goal a reality. Keep it up, me! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home