free web tracker soliloquies: school

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, January 31, 2005

school


I actually went to school today, just to hand in this form my mom asked me to. Well, I did have some necessary shopping before my snowboard trip I'm going from tomorrow, but it was a meaningless and wasteful trip, whether I had the shopping or not.

After Chinese class ended, I went to Higashi-Totsuka with my friend who lives there, to buy myself a new goggle, since I couldn't find my old one anywhere. With the goggles ready, I've finished packing and am ready to go. As I've written before, it's supposed to be freezing. I can bear coldness, though.

Tomorrow's going to be my first pay day. Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home