free web tracker soliloquies: development

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

development

Work again, but I'm not going to talk about work today. You've heard enough about it already, right? lol

I've decided to give some literature to my soul to develop some literary sense. Today I went to bookstore; a place I haven't gone to for a while now to get my mother a copy of "The Phantom of the Opera" after work. The book was out of stock, thus, I was unable to accomplish my primary objective, but while I was browsing around the shelves searching for it, I was able to find a lot of books that caught my attention.

Since I've been denying the value of books for quite a while now, this feeling really was a sensation. Looking back into the past, I was quite a reader up until Internet came into my life and Americanization advanced inside me. I was really fond of Jules Verne(French writer, read a lot of Japanese translations) and was actually reading 450 pages long "Voyage Au Centre De La Terre" in 3rd grade!

My parents are begging me to read Japanese novels to improve my Japanese skills for a while now. Luckily, my city's municipal library is going to be renewed in April, so this could be just the right timing for me to enter the world of literature...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home