free web tracker soliloquies: special

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

special

Long time no see! Upon advancement into university, I've decided to resume writing blogs in English, so I would be able to keep up with the "tokushu" class I've decided to apply to. The Faculty of Law in my university has 5 levels of English classes with "tokushu" being the most academic one. Minimun requirement for this class, specified by the administration is a TOEFL score of 630 which is a high standard, considering the fact that the average of my school's returnee kids was about 590.

Classes have begun today and I went to this classroom located on one of the isolated corners of the campus for a tryout of this "tokushu" class. Professor told the class that this year's topic was going to be on European history as written on the syllabus. Although the majority of the class was already in sophomore year, the levels of English these students in this class had were just amazing.

I would love to challenge myself in this class if I am admitted in. Professor told us that this class was going to be "hell", but so what. As long as I am able to improve my English skills...well, not really. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home