free web tracker soliloquies: how

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

how

I think I've reached the final phase of my journey.

This plan which I will probably execute on Friday will be the barometer. Whatever the results, if this plan doesn't work out, I think I would give up, once and for all. After all, I've done almost everything I've thought up of to impress her, both directly and indirectly, but sadly, there's no sign of interest out of her.

Sure, it could be her personality, but quite unlikely. This whole "nice guy" thing I've been doing for the past...lifetime? is my personality. I can't help it. It's just the matter of degree...100% of effort was in effect against her. She's not stupid, so she should at least understand the type of person I am. If the image a lot of people have against is engraved in her mind, she should at least...ask questions, especially in computer related areas.

But, no. Nothing. I'm getting more and more exhausted with this whole commitment thing. I wouldn't want to give up. Unfortunately, reality is giving me a lot of clues to terminate me...nothing positive.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you know what they say? Chicks over dicks? Well guess what. I think chicks are dicks.

Don't get bothered over a girl. More often than not it's not worth it.

:) stay happy. Remember the good old times.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Tatsuya said...

Hahaha, I never knew you still read this crappy blog...what a coincidence.

This is a place where I write in all my complaints and stuff that I can't write in my Japanese blog...no one understands a thing I write in here anyway.

Yeah, I should stay happy but, I would at least want to see all the efforts I've put into this matter bring me in some dividends...sigh. lol

I'm not as sick as what I write in here, don't worry. :p

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home