free web tracker soliloquies: intolerable cruelty

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, October 17, 2005

intolerable cruelty

What the fuck.

I had everything prepared for my happy monday...and now what. That bus driver drove so slow, that I missed the fuckin train I was planning on taking, no seats reserved, no time to chat, no privacy...no nothing.

God, how can you be so cruel when you ironically, match us up together in French class while you never let me succeed my commitment. I'm doing my best. Can't you see? I've never been this commiting before...no sign of achievement.

This is tougher than any torture done in any part of this world today. Room 101? Piece of cake.

OH, LIFE SUCKS...believe it or not, I actually cried on the platform.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home