free web tracker soliloquies: long time, no see

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, October 07, 2005

long time, no see

Long time, no see! I wonder why I always have to begin my blog with words that describe my absence...? A week has passed since I was sent back to school and a minor feeling of freshness, something I hadn't experieced since April, spurted out inside me.

Anyway, I was working on my English assignment up until now and guess what? I'M LOSING MY VOCABULARIES. Yes, I did watch a lot of movies and sitcoms during the summer break, (Will & Grace is just great!) but that just wasn't enough to maintain my English skills which were already plummeting from before.

I've got some more exploring to do before I can make my final judgement, however, I have this feeling telling me that the interface improved on blogger. I can upload pictures without use of my personal webspace...cool. This should help me write, I suppose.

I'm not going to blabber on talking about my everyday life today. So, this shall conclude my blog! See you tomorrow. lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home