free web tracker soliloquies: keywords

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

keywords

Currently, I have 5 keywords that are whirling inside me right now.

- hasty judgments
- tug of war
- friendship reparation
- irritation
- complicated emotion

1. hasty judgments
My tendency and posibility of making a hasty judgment are on the rise. Without rethinking, I dash right toward a temporal conclusion or a resolution (mostly negative) and as a result, I often go into an emotional depression.

2. tug of war
It's quite difficult for me to judge the timing I'm supposed to "push" and "pull" in human relationships. Although I doubt that the expressions "push" and "pull" are used in English, these words precisely describe what I want to say here, so I'll use it anyway via direct translation. How much "pushing" is accepted? How long should a "pulling" period be for it to have a maximum effect?

3. friendship reparation
Yes, I had a minor fight with one of my best friends regarding our trip to Australia. I mailed him, expressing my regret for talking so sarcastically after he mailed me his opinion last month. We've promised we'll talk this out after our finals.

4. irritation
Significant changes I've noticed in someone I know has irritated me greatly, mostly because of the remorse against my actions I've took regarding that someone throughout last year. What a dumbass.

5. complicated emotion
I'll write about this tomorrow, perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home