free web tracker soliloquies: ain't it pretty?

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

ain't it pretty?


Today, I finally wrote this document from school, that make the students blabber "A4" long about the reasons why he or she had chosen that faculty of the university. When I made the rough draft on my PC using the mincho font, it looked like it was written by someone a bit smarter than me, but the final draft I wrote with hand, looked way rougher than the rough draft, as if it was written by a pre-schooler or something. What are the ways to obtain a neater handwriting? Please give me some advise.

Now that that's taken care of, the only summer assignment left for me to do is the f**ken home economics, that makes you write on a report sheet with hand, for endless 5 pages, in the 21st century. How lame, how analog, how rotten can that be? But assingments are assigned, so I found some condo ads bundled with the paper, wrapped up my ideas today, and I'm ready to rock!...maybe not, but I think I'll be able to hike around Kamakura on the 7th.

It is raining cats and dogs outside, and the Meteorlogical Agency issued a warning in the Eastern Kanagawa region. I don't know the reason why, but I decided to snap the rainfall on the camera. I've extended the shutter speed, risen the ISO sensitivity, and suceeded in taking a pretty looking pic, shown above. Ain't it pretty? lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home