free web tracker soliloquies: rain rain go away, come again another day

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

rain rain go away, come again another day

The usual members gathered together again today for another day of editing. From today's work, we were able to wrap up all of the clips, so editing planned on the 30th is probably going to be cancelled. Since my goal is to finish off the thesis within August, that's a good news. My current progress is 10,489 letters. I'll make the goal...I will.

But today was a little bit more than just an editing day. While Mina was having an amazing 3 hour long appointment with Hayashi, the remaining 3+1 had no method to bring over the application I downloaded off the Internet over to the editing PCs, which made us talk continuously
about "adolscence", songs, lyrics, animal auspice, and so on. I wonder what sparked all those subjects? Hmm... Well, some seriousness, but mostly fun. Also, I think I got to know Rika a little bit today from the talk. An expantion of relationship is always welcome. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home