free web tracker soliloquies: screwed

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

screwed


I went to the Prefectural Library today!!!....well, I was supposed to. I set my alarm to go off at 7:45 last night, but as you can see on the pic above, which shows the time of my awakening, that was the time I woke up. And, since the library's closing time was 5:00 today, I didn't bother to go to Sakuragicho then.

Ah, but one good news. I was able to finish my Japanese history assignment today, which I started coincidentially from the uneagerness to work on my thesis. Most of the things written on it is either copied off the book, or copied off the internet. Either way, it's mostly plagerized, but I didn't see and prohibition on the print so it's okay, right? lol

Another thing. Having the electromagnetic wave showered all over myself, and typing things on Word for a while now, I'm beginning to feel rejection towards pcs, particularly typing...on Word. I love chatting on MSN though. lol From this, my posts on this blog may end up shorter than usual. Sorry!

That's just about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home