free web tracker soliloquies: peculiar day

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, August 23, 2004

peculiar day


Since I had a difficult time getting to sleep last night, I wandered over to the room next door, turned the TV on, and watched the Women's marathon 'till the end. Athens' very beautiful, don't you think? Anyway, what happened to Japan!? I mean Japan's only got 3 gold medals in the last Olympic. Is it because the Japanese athletes are doing very well, or is it because all of the other athletes are exhausted from the heat in Athens, or is it both...we could get about 15 at max, I think.

Today, I cleaned my room up, slept, ate, and worked on my thesis a little, which is, as you can see, an extremely lame day. But there were happenings around me though...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home