free web tracker soliloquies: september

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

september

Ahh...September. It's "The Back-To-School season", wherever you live. September 1st, here in Japan, you see elementary school students, all the way up to high school students, walk quickly to their nearest stations, to begin "commuting" again to schools they belong. There was a long line at the commuter's pass issueing machine, and everyone was having conversations that went something like..."wats up? how was your summer?".

Enough observation. I, still have another week off from school, that is going to be consumed from the remaining assignments. And yes, today I was able to spend a somewhat fulfilling day at school. Seclution away from the society is mentally unhealthy, at least for me. Facing real live people seems very natural, and I think I was able to have nice conversation with the both old and new people. As usual, the newspaper club members were there and Tsujido video people were editing. I did book an appointment with my teacher today, but I realized I didn't have anything to say or explain to him...what should I do??? Dorky me...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home